|Armadale Median PriceThe House price is 18% lower than last year.|
|Caulfield North||$1,673,900 |
|St Kilda East||$1,366,800 |
|A30/62 Wattletree Road, Armadale|
|Sold $731,500 in 21 Mar 2020(Auction) [Rectify]|
|Last Sold $487,500 in Jul 2009|
|Rent $450pw in Sep 2013|
|Apartment: 2 2 2 |
|Land size: 3,095 sqm|
|Build year: 2005|
|Distance: 7.4 km to CBD; 609 metres to Armadale Station [Transport]|
|Map | Street view | Nearby prices|
A coveted rear position, a northern focused setting and spacious, well configured proportions all define this modern elevated apartment. Stylishly presented in a landscaped garden block, peaceful corner dimensions reveal:
- Bright open plan living and dining domain
- Seamless Caesarstone kitchen with s/s appliances incl Dishwasher
- Tree top entertaining terrace with serene outlooks
- Two double bedrooms with built in robes
- Master zoned to the principle bathroom with shower over bath
- Second bedroom with ensuite
- Eurpean Laundry
- Reverse cycle heating and cooling
- Intercom security
- Remote basement parking for two vehicles
- Storage cage.
Brilliantly situated to enjoy sought after privacy as well as easy walking access to High Street, Malvern Central, trains and Wattletree Road trams.
Click email agent to register your interest and an sms will be sent once an open for inspection time is confirmed.
Please note: Open for inspection times are subject to change, please check inspection times prior to viewing.
|Search neighbour's planning permit|
|Estimate $690,000 - $870,000, view property report|