RENOVATED, ELEVATED BRICK VICTORIAN
46 Lyndhurst Street, Richmond
Architectural flair blends period charm. Light filled easy lifestyle in blue chip location.
- 2 bedrooms with built in robes
- Mezzanine study/smaller bedroom
- Sunny open plan living, timber floors leads onto enchanting low maintenance courtyard garden
- Stylish entertainers kitchen with stone benchtops, Miele induction hot plates and dishwasher
- Sparkling as new central bathroom with bath
- Rear lane – pedestrian access
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, solar panels
- Hydronic heating
- Shed and cellar
- Rent potential up to $650pw ($34,000pa)
Prettiest of Victorians, neat as a pin and offers ideal lifestyle for downsizers, young professionals or small investors. Within walking distance to Gleadell Street Market, Aquatic Centre, local parks, Bridge Road and Swan Street cafes, bars and restaurants. MCG and public transport literally minutes away.
Conditions of entry - IDENTIFICATION and contact number required, otherwise entry may be refused.
Lot/Plan No: 4/LP51322 翻译中文